Wednesday, December 1

Campaign

It's no surprise that I'm raising support to be a full-time missionary in Brazil. What may be a surprise is how close I am! (You can keep updated on my progress by checking my progress on the right.)

In my November "news from Amy" that I just sent out I shared my new "Be One of My 20" campaign. (see picture above) And shared how I was only 20 people away from the field and that I was asking God to raise up 20 people who would commit to support me at $75/month. That's all I needed. Well, I'm happy to report today that now I only need 17.5 people! God is on the move!

I want you to know that, although I'm the one actually going to live and work in Brazil, it takes more than just "the missionary” to touch a country with the saving Gospel of Christ...it takes a team. It takes you. Don't let Satan deceive you. He wants you to think that you can't make a difference. But you can! Would you consider joining my team?

You can read more about my vision on the "About Me" tab. Or for support info, contact me or go to the "Support" tab above. Together we CAN reach the nation of Brazil with the Truth that Jesus is the Way!

No comments: